Ever since I featured this recipe on a “Nutritious Cookie’s” segment on Better CT, it has been one of the most requested recipes of mine. Peanut butter, sweet honey, and chunks of dark chocolate all baked to perfection into a chewy cookie. The most intriguing part of this recipe? Its gluten free, thats right, a cookie with no flour; too good to be true? When I first tested this recipe, I cringed in fear that I would be pulling a cookie sheet of melted, gooey peanut butter cookie dough. To my surprise these cookies were beautiful and perfectly cooked into three-bite treats.
- 1 cup of natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 3.5oz bar of dark chocolate (at least 65% cocoa) chopped into chunks
- Servings: Makes 3 dozen cookies
- Difficulty: easy
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- Place rounded teaspoons of cookie dough on a pachment paper lined cookie sheet
- Place in a 375 degree oven for 7 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!